The Floor is growing quickly, and we are looking for new great additions to the team!
Why Work for The Floor?
If you are passionate about Fintech and would like to experience being part of a fast growing global Innovation Center, The Floor is the place for you!
We are looking for motivated and hard-working people that want to make an impact both in the company and in one of the fastest growing industries.
You will be exposed to some of the most talented, experienced and senior people in the industry, while also being part of an agile team, which will give you room for creativity and the possibility of starting your own initiatives within the company.
Fintech Consultant - Hong Kong
As a Fintech Consultant at The Floor Hong Kong you will work closely with our global strategic bank partners to identify cutting edge solutions to help shape the bank of the future. You will actively seek out innovative technologies in HK/APAC to accommodate business use cases presented by global players, in collaboration with the Fintech team in Tel Aviv. If you are someone who possesses solid research experience with the ability to spot trends, this is a great role for you.
· Actively scout to identify innovative Fintech companies within APAC.
· Performing a wide range of research and due diligence investigations, including industry trends and Banking analysis.
· Identifying major APAC trends in Fintech and understanding the most important challenges that the industry is facing.
· Producing reports and insights on emerging trends that are shaping the Bank of The Future and Fintech technologies.
· Conducting market and client research.
· Supporting the execution of pivotal initiatives across each of the business areas at The Floor.
· Working closely with The Floor’s Fintech team in Tel Aviv
· Representing The Floor at ecosystem events, panels and networking opportunities
· Supporting visits of incoming delegations from Israel and rest of the world
· Supporting Israeli portfolio companies in HK and APAC- Landing pad
· BA/BS in relevant fields required
· At least three years of experience in a tier-1 bank/consulting firm and/or Fintech startup
· Comprehensive understanding of banking challenges, trends and digital transformation
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
· Native level English (other languages—BIG advantage)
· Strong familiarity/knowledge of the HK/APAC Fintech ecosystem
· Sound presentation and analytical skills
· Proven ability to produce professional presentations for the company’s executives/strategic partners including business proposals
The Floor is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The job is for candidates with a residence permit or existing work visa (relocation package is not provided). If you meet these requirements, please indicate your salary expectations & email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgSend us your CV
Admin & Operations Manager
As the Admin & Operations Manager at The Floor you will liaise with the Fintech startups at our hub. If you are someone who has solid proven track record with the ability to take operational ownership on a fast-growing startup, then this is a great role for you.
- Ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently while maintaining all services
- Support the broader team and manage vendors’ and external service providers
- Take full ownership on all maintenance and operation related tasks
- Welcome delegations/visitors & provide logistical support to incoming groups/senior executives
- Plan and coordinate meetings, The Floor events and other activities with partners and the innovative companies
- Proactively plan social events and wellness programs for the team and portfolio companies
- BA degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in office management/operations/administration
- Excellent time management skills with a sound ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- “Fire and forget” state of mind, attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Outgoing personality with an open approach to tackle multiple tasks with a smile
- Computer skills and knowledge of office suite