The Floor is growing quickly, and we are looking for new great additions to the team!
Why Work for The Floor?
If you are passionate about Fintech and would like to experience being part of a fast growing global Innovation Center, The Floor is the place for you!
We are looking for motivated and hard-working people that want to make an impact both in the company and in one of the fastest growing industries.
You will be exposed to some of the most talented, experienced and senior people in the industry, while also being part of an agile team, which will give you room for creativity and the possibility of starting your own initiatives within the company.
- Executive Assistant (EA)
The Floor is seeking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) to work with two of its co-founders. The ideal candidate will be an independent, multi tasker with an outgoing personality. This role is a full-time position in Tel Aviv.
- Managing the co-founders’ executive calendars and meeting agendas; scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements; preparing materials used in executive presentations/meetings
- Acting as a gateway to the co-founders: screening and prioritizing mail and phone calls; and handling inquiries
- Other relevant day-to-day tasks & projects
Requirements & Skills:
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and handling confidential information with the utmost discretion
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- A BA degree
- Written and spoken communication skills in English and Hebrew – mother-tongue level (additional languages a plus)
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects with consistency, to meet deadlines and work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible office hours
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
If you think this is the job for you please send us a short cover letter & your CV to Jobs@thefloorhub.com, by no later than 28.10.17 Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to reply only to relevant candidates.Send us your CV